Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Testimonial




S-Ann Ch'i, is a biomedical scientist, product designer and philanthropist. She is involved in science research programs, does research work on poverty and supports medical missions and other charitable activities.

She recently visited our Megamall branch and sent us this article for her upcoming blog on beauty and wellness.


A whole new way to get stoned!

Spas have been my little sanctuary whenever I wish to get away from the nerve racking pace of life. Finding your personal space in this day and age is not as easy as you may think, and a place that offers the soul it’s much needed stillness and tranquility is I feel an absolute essential part of living a full and happy existence.

 I’ve been visiting spas for over a decade now, and what I’ve learned is that the whole approach, not only during the treatment that you have chosen to pamper yourself with, but the entire experience, from the moment you walk in has an accumulative effect on the overall perking up of oneself!

An important aspect of any spa is the human touch, no matter how well equipped the facility may be, It’s always the staff that bring the experience home.  

One Saturday, while running around the mall shopping, I had that familiar itch to go treat myself to another dose of concentrated self-love! 

I’ve seen their signage before, but this was the first time I entered this day spa named “Body tune”, and after all the discord I’ve been feeling with a busy week, a little tuning was exactly what I needed.

Immediately, my senses were met by a sweet fragrance in the air, the whole atmosphere was uplifting, and the receptionist was warm, cheerful and knowledgeable!  After going over the menu, I opted for their Volcanic stone massage, here is where I get a bit nerdy, they use aphanitic igneous stones which are excellent thermal insulators, and when I felt their soothing warmth on my back, I wanted to swoon!  The smooth black stones melted all the tension out of my body, and the therapist’s trained hands as they glided over me, knew exactly what amount of pressure I needed, and where. 

As I left “Body tune” that day, I felt completely relaxed! Rest assured, I’ll definitely be popping in again, to sample their other treatments! 

Thanks Ms. Ch'i for trying our service! It was a pleasure serving you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment