Friday, April 12, 2013

Testimonial


Testimonial 

Jamie Fournier is a freelance events host, radio show host for Biyahe at Gimik, blogger, painter, and an instructional designer for a multinational banking corporation. 




She visited our Market! Market! branch and graciously gave us the following review: 


"I never really knew what to expect when I decided to go to Body Tune Spa. See, the thing is I've never really been a fan of massages. I mean I would go get a massage every now and then but I wasn't the type who would rave about it nor look for it.

That all changed after my Balinese massage at Body Tune though. First of all, their area is amazing. From the busy surroundings of Market Market, I never would have guessed that I would be transported to such a relaxing set of rooms, the scent of a far away place, and most importantly a wonderful staff.

After 5 minutes of the massage, I didn't even notice that I fell asleep. Something that never happened before whenever I get one. I woke up after everything was done and my body felt brand new!

Body Tune has completely changed my outlook of massages. What's great is they have branches everywhere and the prices are oh so adorable. 
I can't wait for my next massage!" 


Many thanks Jamie! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment